We are looking to complete a service project, there is about 500 volunteers in our office building, all over the age of 18. What can we do to get started? Please share the project details and requirements
Thank you for your interest in organizing a paint project for us. The Global Paint for Charity’s paint program was named one of the best community projects in the nation. We are very excited to hear about your support to volunteer with us and look forward to working with you to creating a great and successful volunteer project. Please fill out our Application Form by clicking here, you may not have all the information asked on the form, but please fill it out to the best of your ability. The more information you give us, the quicker we can match several possible activities that would work for the both of us.
We are currently accepting application for the following volunteer based projects to transform and beautify our city one mural at a time:
- Outdoor home painting for residents that are physically and/or financially unable to paint the residence on their own including Family Homes, Orphanages, Recreational Centers for Women and Homeless.
- Painting of common neighborhood areas, which can include walls painting, community parks and sidewalks and Dividing Lanes.
- Painting a homeless shelter, repainting an historic cemetery and vacant houses.
- Repainting classrooms at a public school, Libraries, Churches, Basketball, Soccer Stadiums, local playgrounds and much more.
- Community Cleanup activities. Remove glasses, plastic bags, caps, plastic bottles, and other micro trash and debris that had accumulated over many years in abandoned areas in the community.
- Garden’s Restoration and Cleanup: restoring vegetable gardens, watering plants, removing weeds or adding weeds to eliminate non-native invasive plants.
- Housing Rehabilitation Projects for Veterans
As you may aware that Global Paint for Charity has done many projects with different government entities in your area. If there are any opportunities to help local government projects that would fit the profile of your event, you do not have to worry about getting government approval or permits, as we will most definitely take care of it. Please email email@example.com and indicate the name of your organization. Your members of volunteers. You can find more information at the “Become a Partner” tab on the website. We look forward to working with you to protect the environment and contribute to the beautification of the globe.