GPC is developing a membership program involving individuals, corporations, organizations, associations, churches, restaurants, etc (Corporate Engagement, Paint Manufacturers/Store Retailers, Commercial Property Management Companies, Collection Site Partners, Paint Contractors) who will further the objectives of the organization in the promotion of its programs and their own. Members agree to pay supporting membership dues as established by our Board of Directors.
1. Individual Level
$0-$5000 – Certificate of thanks & tax contribution receipt.
2. Bronze Level
$6000 – $10,000 – Name on website, mention on our quarterly Newsletter, on social media accounts, certificate of thanks, and tax contribution receipt.
3. Silver Level
$11000 – $15,000 – Name on website, mention on our quarterly Newsletter, on social media accounts, plaque recognizing sponsor, and tax contribution receipt.
4. Gold Level
$16,000 – $20,000 – post logo or Name on our website, mention on our quarterly Newsletter, on social media accounts, plaque recognizing sponsor, organization t-shirts, coffee cup, coffee table book displaying pictures of projects from around the world, and tax contribution receipt.
5. Platinum Level
$25,000 – $50,000 – This will cover the entire cost to renovate or build a new school. This project will be recognized with sponsor name, post logo or Name on our website, mention on our quarterly Newsletter, on social media accounts, plaque recognizing sponsor, organization t-shirts, coffee cup, coffee table book displaying pictures of projects from around the world, and tax contribution receipt.
How Your Businesses Will Benefit from our Partnerships
- Promote Goodwill
- Promote Cooperation and Collaboration
- Earn federal income tax deduction (Your Company could potentially end up saving more than $200,000- $200 million annually).
- Volunteer opportunity- Your associates-
- Local Painting Projects (Veterans, poor families and elderly seniors, widows, schools, homeless, local walls and murals)
- International Painting Projects for underserved populations.
- Personal Engagement
- Teaching and engaging- Youths and minority contractors trainings
- Fundraising/ Annual Conference
- Contacting other vendors to participate.
- Donation for charity auction
- Hosting fundraiser event
- Present, serve as keynote speaker at Global Paint Annual Gala and conference
- This good deed can immediately translate into good wills and returning costumers
- Brand Recognition and Engagement – Another Win Win!!
- Excellent illustration of Environmental Responsibility-
- Earn federal income tax deduction when supporting the Global Paint for Charity
- Your company’s Logo and brand featured in all Global Paint’s marketing materials
- Your Company’s Logo prominently featured on all advertising and promotional campaigns including the Global Paint website, newsletter and annual conference brochure. Various press releases distributed by the Media.
- Social media posts recognizing Benjamin Moore’s national Partnership
- Link to Benjamin Moore website from Global Paint website
- Inclusion in Thank You ad in local newspaper(s)
- Recognition on quarterly Newsletter