THANK YOU “we DID it together”!!!
Seven years ago, we founded Global Paint for Charity with one goal to recover unwanted paint from commercial businesses and residents to change lives of vulnerable individuals and families around the world. It has been a rewarding, difficult but gratifying journey… we intend to continue our humble works to give each person in developing countries and right here in the U.S. we serve the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of their entities such as schools, hospitals, churches, orphanages and women centers through every gallon of recycled paint until *the world * is all painting beautiful.
A milestone for GPC, as we reach more than ★18,000★ followers on Twitter and over ★13,000★ page likes and 40,000 post reach each week on Facebook! THANK YOU!!!!
In case you are not aware, here is a list of a few program and other accomplishment highlights:
- · Collected over 200,000 gallons and donated 160,000 to 18 countries around the world and donated over 40,000 gallons of paint to support local and national nonprofits and community projects.
- · Even places and cities like New York, Chicago, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Indiana, Atlanta, New Orleans, and Florida suffering from floods, storms, earthquakes and other natural disasters — have received paint donations from Global Paint for Charity.
- · Shipped 4500-6000 gallons of paint at a time to the above countries
- · Assisted juvenile offenders and local High schools in completing more than 5000 hours of community service.
- · Launched the “Basic Schools Beautification Programs in Africa” to paint approximately 8000 schools in 12 countries in West Africa by 2025.
- · The Global Paint for Charity was nominated as Finalist of The Metro Atlanta Chamber 2016 Awards.
- · CEO Rony Delgarde received The Empire Board of Realtist 58th President’s Awards & Scholarship
- · Global Paint for Charity was awarded the 2015 Best of Atlanta Awards for Waste Recycling & Disposal Service & Equipment.
- · Global Paint for Charity won the 2014 Cynopsis Media Social Good award in the category “Social Good Shining Stars” with MAXMEDIA.
- · Global Paint for Charity won the Bronze medal at Atlanta Addy Club Award in Promotion and Packaging category last year (2014).
- · Global Paint for Charity’s Rony Delgarde Awarded Allstate Champion for Good 2013.
- · The Global Paint for Charity Paint Drive program was named one of the top 100 best community projects in the nation.
- · Global Paint for Charity featured on 60 media networks including CNN, radio and trade magazines.
We dedicate these accomplishments to donors, supporters, Board of Directors, volunteers and friends of GPC, and to ALL of *YOU* who make this possible. We are very grateful for your help and support but we have more works to do.
For 1.5 billion children and their families, the paint is the gift of life, hope and happiness. Your help will make a real difference to people’s lives around the world and help eradicate the causes and effects of poverty and sanitation. Your donation can provide buckets for repackaging the paint, cover transportation and shipping costs, or life-changing opportunities like starting a small painting business training. With your help, we can brighten the world beautiful. Let’s work together every day to send gallons and buckets of colors and hope into the world’s darkest shantytowns and slum cities.
Global Paint for Charity is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization, your monetary contributions and donations are tax-deductible. For more information visit www.globalpaints.org. www.facebook.com/globalpaints, www.twitter.com/globalpaints